The following outlines the various terms and conditions of participation on any courses or training sessions run or facilitated by Inverness Leisure.
- In general, the maximum numbers of candidates on any course will be 12, however this can be discussed with the Trainer (providing Governing Body regulations allow).
- Candidates must be 16 years of age or older unless specifically stated otherwise.
- Full payment must accompany the booking form. This may be may be paid directly at Reception or alternatively sent by post with a cheque/postal order made payable to “Inverness Leisure” for the relevant amount. Course attendees are asked not to send cash through the post. Full payment must be received by Inverness Leisure at least 7 days prior to the first date of the training course/session.
- Full payment must be made on booking, at least 7 days prior to course start date.
- Confirmation of acceptance on any course will be made within 7 days of receipt of the booking form and payment.
- Cancellation by the customer more than 7 days in advance of course start date will result in 50% refund of the total cost of the course. Where the customer cancels more than 28 days before the course start date a full refund will be given.
- No refund will be given within 7 days of the course start date.
- No refund will be due should a participant leave the course part way through or fail to complete the course.
- Cancellations should be made initially by phone and must be followed up in writing.
- Inverness Leisure reserve the right with due notification, to re-schedule or cancel any course if candidate numbers are not reached. In this instance a full refund of any payments will be made to any pre-registered participants.
- Cancellations should be made initially by phone and followed up in writing.
- Inverness Leisure reserve the right to re-schedule or cancel any course if candidate numbers are not reached giving due notice. In general this will not be less than 7 days before the start date of any course. In this instance a full refund of any payments will be made to pre-registered participants.
- In order to keep course costs competitive lunches are not provided unless otherwise stated. Course participants can purchase hot food and drinks from Inverness Leisure’s cafe or vending machines around the facility.
National Pool Lifeguard Qualification Training
In addition to the above general terms the following points apply specifically to the NPLQ Training courses:
- The maximum numbers of candidates is 12 and the minimum required is 6.
- Candidates must be 16 years of age or older as defined by Royal Life Saving Society.
- You must be a strong, confident and competent swimming with a reasonable knowledge of front crawl, breast stroke and side-stroke.
- Participants must supply their own swimwear, towel, shorts and t-shirt.