The Queens Park running and athletics stadium was the first part of the complex to be installed, followed shortly afterwards by the Sports Centre. Both were then joined by the swimming facilities a few years later, then completing the multi-award winning centre that is now known as ‘Inverness Leisure’.
- 25 metre competition pool
- Leisure pool and fun features
- Sports halls
- Children’s out of school activities
- Swimming lessons
- Climbing wall
- Athletics track and field
- Health suite (sauna, steam, spa & relaxation)
- Conferencing and meetings
- Major events
- Cafe & catering
Hopefully this list will give you an overview of what Inverness Leisure can offer – but if you feel you want more information which you cannot find through this site, please feel free to contact us and one of our team will do all they can to assist you.
We hope you enjoy visiting the excellent facilities at Inverness Leisure.