Please note online booking is only available for all inclusive High Life cardholders.
If this is your first time using the system you will require to register an email address to obtain your secure access to our online booking system. In order to do this, you will need to:
- Contact reception either in person or by phone to register your email address with us.
- Once your email address is registered on our system you should then scroll down this page and click on “Forgotten your Password” which will then prompt you to enter a secure code and email address.
- You will then receive a confirmation email from us with the last few steps you need to take to ensure your account is secure.
- When resetting your password, please ensure that you do not use any special characters (ie &^%$£”!) within the password. These characters will lock the account which will prevent access to the online booking facility. Please note that Inverness Leisure/High Life Highland reserve the right to reset your password following use of a special character.
- Once you’ve completed these steps you will be able to use the online booking system. (You will only be required to carry out these steps once.)
For full details on how to use this online service please click here.
Online booking guidance
- Cardholders will be allowed to place a maximum of two bookings per day.
- If you are unable to attend your booking, please ensure you cancel the class in advance of it starting so that someone else can access your space.
- A valid printed proof of booking will be required to be given to the instructor at the time of the class starting (these can be picked up from reception).
- Please arrive 5 minutes before the activity starts as late arrivals may not be permitted to participate.
- Inverness Leisure reserves the right to remove any cardholders booking rights if they are found to be abusing the privilege.
Please note that if the activity you are currently looking for is fully booked then remember to keep checking back as slots will become available each time someone cancels their previous booking.